One Size Does Not Fit All
Are Covid Shots Right For You and
What Are the Alternatives
For Protection and Cure of Infection?
(Plus, see entry at bottom of page regarding Fauci emails leak.)
We are not promoting anti-vaccine beliefs. Some vaccines are safe, the benefits for which greatly outweigh the risks. However, this may not be the case with the experimental gene therapy shots that are named Covid-19 vaccines.
Our aim on this page is to help you to become informed about alternative, inexpensive therapies that have been available and licensed for use by the FDA to treat the SARS-COV2 virus and its variants. Discuss this information with your doctor or other chosen health practitioner. These therapies have been used successfully to treat thousands of people infected with the virus. We hope you will use the information on this page to make your own informed decision about these alternative, inexpensive therapies.
HOW COVID TREATMENTS WERE SUPPRESSED SO THE WORLD WOULD GET JABBED
Peter McCullough, MD
Watch This Video to Hear From Covid Doctors On the Frontlines Treating Patients
Video being provided under fair use, screen shared from our account and purchase of this documentary. Please support the filmmaker and America’s Frontline Doctors by making your $9.99 purchase of video-on-demand for Seeing 2020 to share with your loved ones, family, associates and friends.
Watch Dr. Pierre Kory’s testimony before the U.S. Congress on the impact on use of Ivermectin in saving lives and curing SARS-COV2 infection.
Peter McCullough, MD testifies about the Covid-19 treatments and vaccines
Ben Edwards, MD testifies before the Texas Senate Committee on
State Affairs about the Covid-19 treatments and vaccines
If There Is An Inexpensive, Effective, Non-Toxic
Treatment for the Virus, Would You Take It?
Here is a partial list of alternative therapies that have been used both to protect against the virus and cure infection from contamination. Speak to your doctor or health practitioner about taking these therapies. These therapies have been on the market for many years and the pharmaceuticals on this list are already licensed by the FDA:
- Nebulized Peroxide
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc
- Intravenous Vitamin C, D and Zinc
- Nasal Interferon
Partial List of Doctors Who Have Successfully Treated Patients With These Inexpensive, Effective Therapies
Dr. Vladimir Zelencko
Dr. Ben Edwards
Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr. Pierre Kory
Dr. Simone Gold
Dr. Robin Armstrong
Dr. Mark McDonald
Dr. Brian Tyson
Dr. Angelina Farella
Dr. Richard Urso
Dr. Lee Merritt
Dr. Richard Bartlett
Dr. George Fareed, NIH
Dr. Didier Raoult
Dr. Yvette Lasano
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
**Ask your doctor about these alternative treatments. We recommend you pose one question to your doctor: “If I ever get infected with the SARS-COV2 virus or any of its mutations, will you prescribe these alternative, effective treatments in place of a Covid shot?”
Alternatively, use the following link to find out more:
How Do I Get COVID-19 Medication?
Other Resources To Learn More About These Therapies for Treating the Virus and Its Mutations
Download a copy of a flyer with highlights of this information, to make copies to give to family, loved ones, friends and associates.
THE SMOKING GUN? – WHAT WE KNEW AND HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL ALONG!
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE FAUCI EMAILS, PRESENTED BY THE ICAN LEGAL TEAM.
You can download a PDF of all the emails mentioned by going here
When NIH failed to respond to those requests, ICAN brought a lawsuit against the agency on June 29, 2020. In response, NIH agreed to produce Fauci’s emails on a rolling basis. To date, we have received 2,957 pages of Fauci’s sent emails dated between early February 2020 through May 2020 and will continue to receive email productions on a rolling basis.
Read Fauci’s emails here and a few highlights from these emails are outlined below:
- February 5-6, 2020 (000239) – Fauci asked to recommend names for WHO group with the broad mission to “look at the origins and evolution of 2019n-CoV.” Fauci responds by seeking to reframe the mission in a manner that would only look for natural and not lab made origin.
- February 7, 2020 (000189) – Fauci sent an internal NIAID communication reflecting that it was unlikely that the SARS-CoV-2 virus originated in a wet market.
February 16, 2020 (000447) – Fauci tells CBS reporter that if the mortality turns out to be 0.2% to 0.4%, then SARS-CoV-2 should be treated like a severe seasonal flu. But when the case fatality rate was later revised to between 0.2% and 0.4% by the CDC, Fauci continued to act as if the virus was something far more dangerous.
- February 17, 2020 (000422) – Fauci receives communication from a Chinese citizen that is part of an international student program in the United States stating that, based on his contacts back in Wuhan, including correspondence from a nurse working in a Wuhan hospital, there is far more spread of the virus and far more deaths than China is admitting.
- February 21, 2020 (000300) – Fauci asks a Deputy Director at NIAID to “Please handle” an email received by a group of doctors and scientists, including a virologist, that opined that “we think there is a possibility that the virus was released from a lab in wuhan (sic).”
- February 23, 2020 (000257) – Fauci states “Transmission is definitely by respiratory droplet” and that “Children have very low rate of infection.”
- February 22, 2020 (000274-277) – Fauci confirms that “The vast majority of people outside of China do not need to wear a mask. A mask is more appropriate for someone who is infected than for people trying to protect against infection.”
February 27, 2020 (000649) – Fauci tells Morgan Fairchild to tell her followers to be ready for “social distancing, teleworking, temporary closure of schools, etc.”
- February 28, 2020 (001054) – Fauci, while uncertain what animal may have served as the intermediary jump from bats to humans for SARS-CoV-2, keeps repeating the narrative that it was a jump from bats through some natural non-lab means that was the origin of the virus.
- February 28, 2020 (001059) – Fauci giving personal update to Mark Zuckerberg regarding developing a COVID-19 vaccine including telling Zuckerberg that “We may need help with resources” and that if there is a delay in the development timeline he just told Zuckerberg about, “I will contact you.”
March 1, 2020 (000922) – CBS’s Chief Medical Correspondent, seeking to please Fauci, emails Fauci a link to his segment which he appears to repeat what Fauci has told him, including that face masks “may give some partial protection by catching droplets containing virus but the virus is so tiny the virus can go right through it or around it” and describing the origin of the virus as “jumping from animals to people.” Fauci responds with “Outstanding!!” apparently pleased that CBS pushed Fauci’s narrative that the virus was a natural jump from bats to humans.
- March 1, 2020 (000937) – Despite media reports, Fauci makes it crystal clear he was not being muzzled by the White House.
- March 16, 2020 (001554) – Fauci is asked “Given the relative safety of all but the elderly and those whose immune systems are compromised, and that they are far fewer than the rest of the population, why not quarantine only them?” and responds by stating “Stay tuned.”
- March 17, 2020 (001537) – The next day, it does not appear Fauci intends to change his tune of pushing everyone, even healthy people with low risk of the virus, to give up all civil liberties and remain prisoners in their home, as reflecting in an email exchange between Fauci and Mark Zuckerberg, in which they share mobile numbers and plan to coordinate efforts to get people to comply with Fauci’s messaging, including social distancing for everyone, but the details of their plan are not included in the email exchange.
- March 31, 2020 (001816) – Fauci receives a summary from his agency of the studies regarding how effective masks are to preventing the virus and the conclusion is as follows: “Bottom line: generally there were not differences in ILI/URI/or flu rates when masks were used.”
- April 2, 2020 (001778) – Fauci and Bill Gates have phone call where they agreed to a “collaborative” and “synergistic approach to COVID-19 on the part of NIAID/NIH, BARDS and the BMGF (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation).” It is concerning that one private person, Bill Gates, and his organization, BMGF, can exert that much behind-the-scenes influence on decisions that will impact the civil rights of all Americans during the pandemic.
- April 8, 2020 (002351-2352) – Fauci, rejects most requests for calls, but accepts without any questions a request to arrange a call with the CEO of a Lilly, a major pharmaceutical company.
- April 11, 2020 (002263-2264) – While Fauci claimed to have little time for anything else, Fauci confirmed the continued filming of “a film that will celebrate the importance of your [Fauci’s] life, science and public health” including filming during his “drive to NIH … once or twice a week,” “capture your working/appropriate conversations,” and “work on the Task Force.”
- April 12, 2020 (002229) – Fauci writes “Many tests that have been used thus far are not accurate and ARE MISLEADING.”
- April 16, 2020 (002142) – Fauci advises that even in the health care setting the mask policy should remain “voluntary.”
- April 20, 2020 (002548-2549) – A Washington Post reporter contacts Katie Miller at NIAID for copies of article that Fauci stated are proof that the virus originated by natural means rather than being developed in a lab. Instead of letting Katie Miller or someone on his staff respond, Fauci, who stated he gets 1,000 or 2,000 emails per day and only has time to respond to a tiny number of these emails, personally responds to the Washington Post reporter (who did not even write to Fauci) with the copies of the studies.
- April 22, 2020 (002471-2472) – The National Academy of Science representative confirming to Dr. Francis Collins, head of NIH, that “WHO, Gates Foundation and European Commission have been leading and planning” the “global coordinating effort to accelerate vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics” and that “there will be an announcement on the global structure with will [sic] involve Gates, WHO etc.” and Fauci explains in an email that “we have Gates reps on our ACTIV (Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines) working groups.” Why is an unelected individual with his own private interests getting this incredible level of influence over decisions that will affect the freedoms and liberties of everyday Americans?
- April 27, 2020 (002910) – Fauci appears to dismiss potential live saving treatment. Fauci receives a report from the Chief, Section of Viral Pathogenesis at NIAID, Dr. Paolo Lussa, that “they treated a first group of five patients with potent anti-aggregant therapy (Tirofiban/Aggrastat) and apparently in all of them the p02 started to rise within less than 2 hours, they got off the ventilator and went on to full recovery.” In response to this incredible news, Fauci merely writes “Thanks, Paolo.” Apart from pushing Remdesivir, made by Gilead, a company with which Fauci has deep and long-standing connections, Fauci’s response to Dr. Lussa accords with his otherwise singular focus on developing and pushing a vaccine.
- May 1, 2020 (002838) – While pushing one narrative regarding ventilators publicly, Fauci writes in a private email that “You are correct in that there is a more recent tendency to use ventilators only as a very last resort since oxygenation rather than ventilation appears to be key to recovery.”
Not to negate in any way those who decided to take the shots but, If you have not yet done so and are considering taking Covid shots without thoroughly vetting what’s in them, or because you simply want to be paid to do so, consider this: